Regus - One of the most rewarding positions | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

"One of the most rewarding positions"

Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Regus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No day is the same- after several years in a sales role out in the field - I yearned to expand my horizons in operations - this role is ideal for me as I get a great blend of sales and operations daily- I also have a team to manage- you get the experience of being a business owner - P&L's, budgets, customer service, etc. Its a very demanding position as you are pulled in a variety of directions daily, that you have to be in the ON MODE all day, but very fulfilling. without being too corny, its a very rewarding position - I can say that after a brief district sales position with another fortune 500 payroll company, I couldn't have made a better decision to come on board with Regus.

Cons

Although when I started the length of training was short (one week with a tenured CM and then put into my own center) , they have since revamped that portion of the on boarding experience for all new GM's, ASM's so that they spend a weeks within other centers with GM's to get a more well rounded training experience -

Advice to Management

try to get our software programs more streamlined..

Other Employee Reviews for Regus