Regus - Regus is a great and innovative company that rewards hard work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

"Regus is a great and innovative company that rewards hard work!"

Current Employee - Market Director in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Market Director in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I've worked for the company for 9 years and constantly been asked to take on more new and exciting challenges. I've always been thanked and rewarded for my hard work and been given the support from our leadership team that I've needed. Regus invests a good amount of time into training and developing our people. I appreciate how innovative our Senior leaders are as well, as they're constantly rolling out new initiatives and products. This is truly a great company to work for.

Cons

In the past we had a few centers where on our busiest days the Internet speed was a bit slower than we wanted, but in the last year our Bay Area centers have all been upgraded so Internet is fast and reliable. Regus recognized a need for improvement and spent the money to make our service better than other outsourced office providers.

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

1. "No two days the same, and every day gets better!"

Current Employee - Junior Area Sales Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Junior Area Sales Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Speaking firsthand, I can say that Regus in Silicon Valley is a great company to work for. The area team is incredible - I enjoy spending time with all of them, and we continue to exceed the bar and set new benchmarks for the company as a region on a regular basis. There is plenty of opportunity for continued professional growth and support when you work hard. Our facilities are nice, the working environment is enjoyable, you get to meet incredible clients in several different industries, and help their business develop. I have found my time as a Regus employee to be extremely rewarding and am looking forward to the future.

Cons

If you are looking for a slow-paced, desk job - this might not be the right place for you. Several opportunities within Regus are challenging and things change quickly. Time flies because you remain steadily busy all day. You have to be able to prioritize and focus when it counts. I love this part of my job, but can understand that other may not find it fulfilling.

Advice to Management

Open more locations! We are currently at 11 business centers, and it's time to help our clients and open more in the area! (Luckily, I know the company is looking to grow, so I am sure this will come to be the case shortly!)

2. "Great job for an ambitious individual seeking to gain experience with operations/customer service"

Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast Paced. Exceptionally High Standards. High End Clients. Friendly Professional Atmosphere.

Cons

Need a new training structure for customer service representatives