Regus - Wonderful, Love my co-workers and clients | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

"Wonderful, Love my co-workers and clients"

Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Princeton, NJ
Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast paced, challenging, and fun

Cons

Sometimes required to come in early or stay after hours

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

"I've made a huge mistake!"

Former Employee - Corporate in Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Corporate in Addison, TX

I worked at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are fair, inline with 'normal' companies.

Cons

Knowledge, experience and education are not valued and are in fact shunned. It's the weirdest environment I've ever seen. There is no teamwork bc most people are too insecure to share ideas and avoid change so they don't want to hear others, it's very much a place of 'that's not my job'. The people are very insecure with their roles and get offended very easily if help or assistance is offered. Bring in new ideas to help streamline an archaic department and you you will pay for it. Long time managers make things personal, call in b/c you truely have a child that is ill? Tomorrow your manager won't speak to you. I've never experienced anything like it and I hope and pray that I never do again. I'm speaking from working in the corporate office.

Advice to Management

Find value in your employees, don't let certain managers overstop their bounds and bully.

"The worst company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - General Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - General Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are pretty good. Other than that, NOTHING.

Cons

The worst company I have ever worked for. If you get offered a job with this company, RUN away and fast. They think they are in some big growth upswing however they are only doing well because the economy is so “iffy” right now. Companies do not want to invest in permanent real-estate. As soon as the economy comes back full force….their entire work force is going to have a massive overturn. They seriously treat their employees like crap. There is constant changes which all companies have, but their degree of “change” is unnatural and unsettling. It is almost like they cannot decide what their mission statement is as a company. They lack direction, have an extremely high pressure and high strung group of leaders, and are not on par AT ALL with compensation when compared to other companies with the same level positions. They just changed their comp plan to receive bonuses every half year instead of quarterly. This really hurts employees personally in this economy and we are expected to work longer, harder, and always produce more with each month and deal with the constant spontaneous ill thought out changes like our bonus change (I see massive companywide turnover when everyone gets their bonuses bi annually…what a dumb move as a company). It is like a sweat shop. The only thing that is good is their benefits and the product is a cool product to sell sometimes but they also treat their clients like crap too.

Advice to Management

Be nice to your employees! Stop with the fear mongering, it is just a job, not a dictatorship.