Regus - Regus is an ever changing, exciting place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

"Regus is an ever changing, exciting place to work"

Current Employee - Center Manager in Birmingham, AL
Current Employee - Center Manager in Birmingham, AL

Pros

-Benefits are great!
-Team Members start accruing time off immediately, plus we get paid and floating holidays
-Endless opportunities to learn more
-Flexibility
-You never do the same routine daily!

I've been with Regus for 14 years and through that time I've had the opportunity to see many centers, work many different positions, attend to global conference (Orlando & Paris). I truly enjoy helping new hires expand their knowledge and assist with their careers. My clients are wonderful and I enjoy hearing them say we are here because of you and your team. I feel great each day knowing and feeling like I made a difference and accomplished something. Regus takes care of their employees.

Cons

-Cons for some would be too much change, but I think that is what keeps work interesting. Change is everywhere and 9 times out of 10 if a change comes that doesn't work it will change again.
-I would like to see more power given back to the centers. I don't have the same feeling of ownership I once had.
-Splitting sales and ops 18 months ago was not the best move for small cities.
- Running centers with 3 employees can be difficult during vacations etc…
-Sometimes the explanation of why we are doing something is not clear.
-Wish there were more opportunities locally.

Advice to Management

Listen to your teams in the centers.
Corporate needs to work in centers more so that they can be reminded of how they operate prior to rolling our new initiatives.
I appreciate you and Thank you go a long way!

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

1. "Regus - Amazing company, amazing experience!"

Current Employee - Center Manager
    Current Employee - Center Manager

Pros

Regus is a large company who provides extensive training, generous benefits and plenty of career advancement. They remain strong in providing high level of customer service. They are forever changing to improve policies and systems. Regus has high expectations of their employees. Those who like to work on a sub-standard level would find this unexectable. Hard workers and high achievers will thrive in this work environment. I am proud to work here.

Cons

Pay is standard. For the level of work and expectations, it is preferred that compensation be based on merit rather than a pre defined "grid".

Advice to Management

Employees need more appreciation. It's time now to invest in the people.

"Regus is a very hostile work environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Pros

Honestly - it is a good place to get some experience & build your resume, nothing more.

Cons

The management at corporate in Addison act unprofessionally. Also they micro-manage like crazy.

Advice to Management

Please get a more comprehensive training program and also learn to treat your employees with respect.