Reliable Credit Association - Awesome company | Glassdoor

"Awesome company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Reliable Credit Association full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great management, benefits, good pay, hard work pays off, you learn quick, promote from within, family company. As long as you are willing to work and not sweat the small stuff you will get far. its funny to see some of these reviews from "former" employees that HATE the job but are probably former for a reason. This is a stressful industry and would be at any company dealing with high risk credit or even normal credit...

Cons

Having to commute 25 minutes every day to work ;)

Advice to Management

Our management team is hard working and dedicated. This is a stress filled job due to the industry and I think they handle it very well.

Reliable Credit Association2015-11-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "My experience here has been challenging but very rewarding."

I have been working at Reliable Credit Association

Pros

You learn something new everyday

Cons

Training was sloppy and all over the place and there are people who work really hard and do all of their work accordingly, and if one mistake is made you are crucified for it and some people don’t do anything all day and never get yelled at for it because of the managers favorability towards them.

Advice to Management

Better training practices

Reliable Credit Association2019-03-03
    • "Funder"

I worked at Reliable Credit Association

Pros

Great People Always Something to do Able to receive bonuses Great way to start off in customer service with possibilities for financial/admin experience

Cons

Pay was low for workload Not everybody holds their weight Can get overwhelming at times Can have some difficult customers

Advice to Management

Management was great

Reliable Credit Association2017-01-03

Discover more reviews about Reliable Credit Association.