Remedy Partners - One of the better companies I've worked for | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Great benefits and work life balance" (in 10 reviews)

• "A cutting edge company in an exciting field gives a great deal of meaning to the day to day work" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "As a Data Analyst: Middle Management does not manage their subordinates well and issues are often not communicated down" (in 6 reviews)

• "Extremely poor middle and upper management team" (in 5 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"One of the better companies I've worked for"

Current Employee - Director in Norwalk, CT
Current Employee - Director in Norwalk, CT

I have been working at Remedy Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Been here almost 3 years and still feel it is a Company that is going places. I have worked in 3 different positions since I started. Company very open to supporting individual advancement. Company is the recognized pioneer in our space so its always changing around here (good from my POV). Management is deeply involved in the day to day operation of the company (can be good and bad) and most of the C-suite has been around since the beginning, is very open and engaged, and is constantly making changes to help improve. In my opinion, recent departures were needed and we will be better for it. I like it here.

Cons

Company has "lone rangers" who dont always follow the script. Growing pains are evident as structure is desired by many but sometimes opposed by a vocal minority. Management is at times slow to identify dead wood and replace them.

Advice to Management

I know the company just completed a capital transaction and I appreciate the communication around this event. However, more frequent town halls would be helpful so we know what's going on around the company. As a female employee in this company, I feel I am treated fairly. However, please continue to pay attention to diversity in the workplace. I don't understand the negative reviews that I read about Remedy on this site but I say if you don't like it here, then find another company. Many of us really like where we work.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Things have gone downhill"

Current Employee - PAN Representative in Remote, OR
    Current Employee - PAN Representative in Remote, OR

I have been working at Remedy Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible schedules, work from home, decent pay, great benefits.

Cons

You're only promoted if you know the right people and are "in" with them. There are many of us who have been around several years and have never been promoted, with no feedback as to why we haven't been promoted. It's hard to keep high morale when you feel like you're going to always be stuck in the same position. I want to grow! I want the opportunity to move up! Please also let people take vacations. I can't even take a vacation day without having to work because we are so understaffed that no one can cover my workload to take an actual vacation.

Advice to Management

Upper management seems very disjointed. Please look at those employees who have been around for 3+ years and consider them for promotions. I guarantee you will lose more employees if this continues.

"Overall still pretty fun but random firings and dev ops group is nothing short of a nightmare"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Remedy Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1. lot of ownership as a software engineer.. lot of work and you get to learn a lot
    2. overall, people are pretty nice in the tech group.. there are exceptions
    3. no dress code
    4. no strict time requirements.. just do your work

Cons

1. just gonna start out with this.. dev ops group is horrible.. on an individual level, some of them are alright, but as a group, they have been nothing but a thorn in my (and a lot of other devs') side.. not sure how they even justify half the stuff they do, but they keep making requirements that make it really frustrating for devs.. and also, change stuff at crucial moments that prevent releases from going to QA, etc etc..

2. people get fired randomly.. some of them make sense, but there is an overall sense of "who's next?? is it me?? is it my close friend i work with???"

3. CEO always tries to give some sugar-coated speech after a round of massive firings

4. too much with Duo.. i understand there's PHI involved so security is key.. but this place is very extra with DUO

5. Middle management is horrible.. they caused a lot of us to work late nights for a product that ended up trash, mainly bc middle management made some decisions without hearing much from the devs

Advice to Management

the tech office actually has a lot of important people that do the work and build the stuff that corporate flaunts.. more respect should be given to us, and more input should be taken from us..

Dev Ops really needs to change something with their ways.. I wouldn't know what that "something" is since that's not my field, but I can't imagine them being such a pain in other orgs..

Discover more reviews about Remedy Partners.