Remilon - Unlimited opportunities, fantastic people and great environment! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Remilon

"Unlimited opportunities, fantastic people and great environment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Remilon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Because Remilon is a small company (with a small number of employees), everyone is able to do many things and participate in tons of cross-functional work. I have never felt limited in my position and if anything feel compelled to constantly challenge what I am working on to find new and innovative ways to do things. Remilon also works very hard to create a positive working environment which includes tons of employee perks (great pay, competitive bonus plan, happy hour, stocked kitchen, team event sponsorship, awesome employee gear, etc). Another great thing about working at Remilon is the people. When I have to go to work for most of my day, I would prefer to be surrounded by people that I enjoy, look up to and appreciate -- you really get all of those things here.

Cons

Small company means more limited resources (not in terms of cash), but in terms of headcount. The company really pride themselves on hiring exceptional talent, which is great, but definitely takes longer to find new additions to the teams. The openings are there to hire people, just finding the right people is a challenge.

Other Employee Reviews for Remilon

"If you have skills, they will burn you out and cut you loose."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Remilon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good location. Good perks. Good fellow-employees. Good desks. Your first few months will be awesome. You'll never want to leave.

Cons

Management is awful. They can't manage their way out of a cardboard box. Some have even gone on record as saying "they hate fun". They will get you in by telling you about all the great perks and how their company lifestyle is. Everything will be sunshine and rainbows. They'll tell you to invent new things for them and "be innovative", then as soon as you give them gold, they kick you out the door because they got what they wanted out of you. The HR department will not protect you. You will never get your voice heard. Your ideas will be taken. You will be blindsided by stupidity. If you are smart and like being smart, don't work there. There are better companies out there who will embrace your abilities. They are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Advice to Management

I have no advice I want to share with upper management. You can't advice people like them, only stay away from them.

"Great company, great support, great opportunity!"

Current Contractor - Contract Content Creator in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Contractor - Contract Content Creator in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Remilon as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Solid training and support
    Hourly pay (vs. per piece)
    Advancement opportunities
    For entry-level writers, Remilon offers a great opportunity to enhance your resume and overall writing ability.

Cons

Editors sometimes use differing criteria making it difficult to adhere to guidelines.
    Submitted articles often take too long before being reviewed by editors. They may send back an article weeks after you've written (and forgotten about) it.
    Formatting of articles can be tricky for beginners.

Advice to Management

Make it easier to take time off without losing spot in cohort. People need vacations to avoid burn-out.