ReminderMedia - A great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Client Success in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at ReminderMedia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Free events/activities/parties often. Kitchen, micro-market, coffee and tea, good pay, supportive management.

Cons

It can be a stressful job if sales isn't for you.

ReminderMedia2020-01-21
  1. "Like the Jonas Brothers would say, "I'd go back and ride that rollercoaster.""

Former Employee - Customer Service in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at ReminderMedia full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

99% of the people at this company are extremely genuine and want each other to succeed. The expectations of leadership are high, but they are fair, and help is always available to those who ask for it (and those who don't.) The number of people in this company who truly buy into the vision of RM is impressive. I always find it odd when companies talk about "drinking the kool-aid" since the origin of that saying didn't work out too well for originators, however, at ReminderMedia, drinking the Kool-Aid is more associated with a refreshing tropical cooler to enjoy while gleefully doing your job. If you are lucky enough to work for ReminderMedia, you should drink the Kool-Aid, "it's grrrrreat!" - Tony the Tiger. The CEO of ReminderMedia is an incredibly talented and passionate genius. The guy loves the company he built and will sit at ANY desk in the entire building in an effort to keep his finger on the pulse of his business and keep a strong understanding of what his employees are dealing with. The President of the company is also a star. He loves to use his hands when he talks, and enjoys a good confetti cannon, however his true passion is helping as many people find success, including his own team. Almost all of the Senior Level Leaders are fantastic. It is clear in a quick conversation that they know what they are talking about and they have a true passion for what ReminderMedia does. There is a very small sample of senior leaders (1) who seem to stab backwards, if you figure out who that person is, be very careful questioning their ideas, it probably won't work out in your favor. Luckily, ReminderMedia is a sum of it's parts, and the good FAR outweighs the bad.

Cons

None of the cons are anything more than the simple things that you will find at any company I would be hard pressed to point out any ReminderMedia specific cons. Certainly nothing that would have a serious impact on how I would rate the company as a whole. KPI's do not ALWAYS show the whole story of an employees day in CS, which can cause some frustration. Basically, this place rocks, and there is no reason anyone wouldn't be able to make some money here.

Continue reading
    ReminderMedia2020-01-10

ReminderMedia Response

January 28, 2020Dir of Human Resources

Thanks for your review! As you know, we greatly value the feedback of all our employees. We’re glad you enjoyed your time at ReminderMedia, and we wish you the best of luck in your future.

Continue reading
  2. "Growing Company With Plenty of Oppurtunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at ReminderMedia full-time for more than a year

Pros

Small company that is growing year over year with a lot of areas to seriously make a difference.

Cons

Staffing certain management areas can be difficult so as a result there is a lot of role overlap.

ReminderMedia2020-02-21

Discover more reviews about ReminderMedia.