Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Remine Was Fair, Flexible, and FUN to Work For

Jan 7, 2020 - Account Executive in Fairfax, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remine was such a great place to work. They offered me the opportunity to work remote often and everyone is also given unlimited PTO! We had a fully stocked kitchen, coffee machine, and were provided great catered lunch 3 days a week. We had fun employee outings, team-building experiences, and all-around amazing and positive people to work with. I found the changing atmosphere at Remine exciting and it allowed me to wear many different hats throughout my 2 years there which set me up better than anyone else could have for future opportunities. To this point, when I gave my two weeks' notice to pursue a new sales opportunity (that I never would have been eligible for without Remine and the managers I had at Remine) I was told that it was 'bittersweet'. While they were sad to see me go, the happiness and excitement for my future outweighed that. This was honestly genuine and heart-warming. Management was hands-on enough to teach me new skills and help me when I needed a push, but not over-bearing. I had several different managers throughout my time and this always stood true.

Cons

Remine is constantly changing - you can look at this is as a con but it can also be a pro. If the company had gotten complacent it would have failed. This is a tech start-up looking to make big changes in the Real Estate industry so change is absolutely necessary and I commend them for seeing this and taking action so swiftly. If you're looking for a job that doesn't change much and you can complete daily monotonous tasks day in and day out the Remine isn't for you.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Overall great place to work

Oct 4, 2020 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are top notch, modern stack, free healthcare, unlimited pto, competitive pay.

Cons

Layoffs caused company morale to spiral downward. Lack of focus on perfecting core product eg map and search.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

meh

May 5, 2021 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

the benefits were ok, i guess could be better

Cons

wished management could manage better

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Remine.