1. "Good Value and Caring People"

Current Employee - Warehouse Lead in Houston, TX

I have been working at Renaissance Windows & Doors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working in this community is such a blessing as everyone genuinely cares and works together. I have never felt "at home" in any work environment as I do here at Renaissance.

Cons

Its a bit fast paced but you always have someone willing to lend a hand.

Continue reading

May 24, 2018Owner

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. As you know we value feedback from our employees and customers above all else. We are so happy that you have found a home at Renaissance and the entire team appreciates all that you do! We will definitely add some fruits and veggies to the meeting menu.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Trade Sales"

Current Employee - Sales & Trading Analyst in Houston, TX

Pros

Great product options. Employees work as a team. Good management support. Atmosphere is a good working environment.

Cons

I would like to see us become a Marvin Distributer. I can see some missed opportunities due to not having access to Integrity. Some of the aluminum manufacturers that i am dealing with are just behind the times. Poor product support and no brochures to support the product lines. I will need this to change to increase sales in these areas.

Continue reading

May 24, 2018Owner

Thank you for your feedback! Keep up the great work!

2. "Great Place to Work For!"

I have been working at Renaissance Windows & Doors full-time

Pros

Everyone is very laid back and friendly. The owners of the company make us feel comfortable and are easy to talk to and always available.

Cons

Parking in the back sometimes can be a challenge with very limited spaces available for the employees and sometimes big trucks block the spaces leaving you with challenging maneuvers to get your car in/out of a parking spot.

May 24, 2018Owner

Thank you so much for submitting your feedback. We love hearing from our fellow team members and appreciate your contributions to the vision and the growth of the company. Keep up the great work!

Discover more reviews about Renaissance Windows & Doors.