Renee Systems - Guaranteed Placement | Glassdoor

"Guaranteed Placement"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY
Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Renee Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am going to be honest with you. I reached Renee Systems Guest House on April 26th and got job confirmation on June 9 and started working from June 26th. So, it was exactly 2 months for training and placement together. Training was excellent. I got training in Business Analysis but I got a Data Architect position. But, they provided me job support and I had no problem in doing job after I got placed. Marketing team is excellent in Renee Systems. I got at least 20 calls per day and interviews were scheduled right from the first week of marketing. If you are looking to get placed quickly, then I would surely recommend Renee Systems.
Compensation is not bad. It is same as other consultancies but they will change it to 80/20 after 6 months. They pay it on time - every other Tuesdays. They also provide a small loan amount if you need for relocation and other expenses as soon as you get job.

Cons

Guest house life will be stressful. Being in the guest house, going through the training, creating your resume and completing the marketing phase seems to be quite tedious. If you can go through this phase and get out of the Guest house soon after getting placed, life will be as you want.

Advice to Management

Guest house can be improved. Too many students into one Guest house would be suffocating. When students are given better environment they will perform better.
Treating students with better respect will improve the status of Renee Systems.
Understanding the interests of students and giving them training according to their interests and background would result in them getting placed sooner. At the end of the day, they are the ones who are going to do the job and their job satisfaction is most important.

Other Employee Reviews for Renee Systems

1. "Learn, Work and have Fun"

Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Renee Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Talented and amazing people who are genuinely dedicated and passionate about what they do!, good atmosphere, energetic constant learning experience, creative tech training, true work/life balance, awesome perks, very good opportunities to work with very big clients and the list goes on...

Renee Systems is a great place to start your career - you are given the right steps and if you use them properly, you’ll move your way up quickly!

Cons

Non that I know of.

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome and be open to change.

"Honest review from a happy BA consultant"

Current Contractor - Business Systems Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Current Contractor - Business Systems Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Renee Systems as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent training by an amazing, patient instructor...both core BA & Systems analysis. The marketing team was top-notch and made sure they worked hard until I got good client calls. The client reach was spectacular too....my colleagues were placed at Apple, Cisco, Capital One, AmEx, BofA etc. I myself got placed in a Big 4 firm within around 2 weeks into the market.

Cons

Training can be very fast-paced and intensive. The marketing team will make sure you are on your toes all the time. However, this is not a con....it will get you out into a job quicker.