Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Guaranteed Placement

Sep 30, 2014 - Business Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am going to be honest with you. I reached Renee Systems Guest House on April 26th and got job confirmation on June 9 and started working from June 26th. So, it was exactly 2 months for training and placement together. Training was excellent. I got training in Business Analysis but I got a Data Architect position. But, they provided me job support and I had no problem in doing job after I got placed. Marketing team is excellent in Renee Systems. I got at least 20 calls per day and interviews were scheduled right from the first week of marketing. If you are looking to get placed quickly, then I would surely recommend Renee Systems. Compensation is not bad. It is same as other consultancies but they will change it to 80/20 after 6 months. They pay it on time - every other Tuesdays. They also provide a small loan amount if you need for relocation and other expenses as soon as you get job.

Cons

Guest house life will be stressful. Being in the guest house, going through the training, creating your resume and completing the marketing phase seems to be quite tedious. If you can go through this phase and get out of the Guest house soon after getting placed, life will be as you want.

Continue reading
    12 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place

May 4, 2021 - Front Desk Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great service and everyone is friendly

Cons

Hard work and takes practice

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

I have been working with Renee systems as a full time almost 9 years and never had any issues.

Apr 16, 2021 - Lead Programmer Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I get help from " Monica" when it is needed and she is an excellent HR resource and gets paid my salary on time as per the schedule.

Cons

You have to put your efforts to get placed.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Renee Systems.