Renfro Corporation - Finance | Glassdoor
  1. "Finance"

I have been working at Renfro Corporation full-time

Pros

Positive culture of openness, great company that sells great brands, family atmosphere, flexible and allowing of work home balance

Cons

Company can be slower to react to change

Renfro Corporation2017-10-03

Other Employee Reviews

"Avoid Renfro, downsizing is coming"

Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Mount Airy, NC

I have been working at Renfro Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Benefits. Relaxed Dress Code.

Cons

Dysfunctional Upper Management that has no control over process and time management. Closing of facilities will be coming soon, the only warehouse will be in central Georgia. Beware of leaving your current job. Very Political, if you do not agree with decisions being made, they let good people go for voicing their opinions. Case in point, K.Bell division was one of our most profitable and well run divisions, yet... some very talented people are no longer with company due to them being threats to those in Mt.Airy, NC.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to wake up. The CEO has been in position for 2 years and the signs of a growing company are not showing progress. The Long Range Plans were put in place , which seemed to be more a show for the Board of Directors , then reality. Let's have a recap at year end to see if these are met, especially in the new line upgraded line for Hot Sox ( as they say, let's keep it transparent). It's time... to really evaluate the upper management in place and "refresh" the leaders of the company if we are to move forward. The long term leaders that have driven this company downward, need to move on.

Renfro Corporation2019-06-18
  2. "Pretty Good"

Former Employee - Intern - Hourly in New York, NY

I worked at Renfro Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people, for the most part, were friendly. Pretty chill work environment. Good location

Cons

Some departments were hard to work with

Renfro Corporation2019-06-04

Discover more reviews about Renfro Corporation.