"No Pay for Freelancers"

1.0
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Austin, TX

I have been working at RenoRun for less than a year

Pros

The work can be well-paid if they choose to actually pay you. Unfortunately, that isn't always the case.

Cons

They'll occasionally take your hard work and refuse to pay you, then ignore any of your attempts to contact them. If you're working for them, ensure a contract is in place. Otherwise, they'll gladly take advantage of you.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Such a great place to work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I have been working at RenoRun full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best place to work if you want to work with amazingly smart and good people. RenoRun has a "No A-hole" rule which definitely rings true to its lighthearted culture. If you're going to be great, you need to be great at what you do and a be a good person along the way. Win/Win! It's fun! Culture is positive, motivating, collaborative. It's not uncommon to get a high fives in passing just for being awesome! You will learn a lot in a little time. If you want it to, you can grow as fast as the company grows and slingshot your knowledge and expertise.

Cons

It's hard work. If you're changing an industry and growing as fast as we are, it's going to be challenging with bumps in the road. It won't be a good fit for you if you're not ready to work hard and be dedicated to what we are building.

2. "Awesome Culture"

5.0

I have been working at RenoRun full-time

Pros

Warm and lovely people to work with

Cons

It is a start up so do not expect things to be as smooth

Discover more reviews about RenoRun.