Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Don’t do it!!

Jan 30, 2018 - Medical Assistant in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some people are great and there are some that make it a great team but that’s all! It’s hard to write 20 words of positive when there isn’t any!

Cons

Horrible work environment and pay! No real benefits not worth your effort I once thought when I first started it was going to be good omg I was wrong! I worked for a real company real benefits and real pay in the past while living outside of Reno this is a huge joke and they really don’t care! It’s a revolving door for a reason! And HR will say we value our team blah blah will pass it on no they dont it bs! They need a union in all areas of jobs there hands down! Don’t do it! They could be the best being so big but instead they ARE the worst look at the reviews it’s all true!

Continue reading
    9 people found this review helpful

Renown Health Response

Content Marketing Strategist

We appreciate you sharing your feedback, as Medical Assistants are key members of the Renown Health family. We encourage you to reach out to your Human Resources representative so that we can work together to solve your concerns.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Health System that cares about it's patients and staff

Jan 21, 2021 - Senior Systems Administrative in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Renown IT for almost 10 years and have always felt I was respected with great team comradery. I have worked in IT in a variety of industries and Renown is in the upper 10 per cent of my career. Training is always offered to the staff for technical improvement.

Cons

I think the cost for employee healthcare is high for us working at a hospital system. I wish the matching 401K was higher.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Renown Health Response

Account Director

Thank you for more than 8 years of hard work as a part of the Renown Health family! We appreciate your review.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great!

Feb 28, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I think that they really care about us

Cons

sometimes we are under staffed

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Renown Health.