Renown Health - Progressive organization with strong senior leadership and an exceptional ambulatory strategy. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Renown Health

"Progressive organization with strong senior leadership and an exceptional ambulatory strategy."

Pros

Great culture solidly permeated throughout the orgnaization. Strong employee recognition programs. Very focused on patient satisfaction and employee engagement.

Cons

Prior expansion has resulted in financial challenges in a very high unemployment market (big increase in self pay).

Advice to Management

Continue to make the tough decisions necessary to survive the current economic environment.

Other Employee Reviews for Renown Health

1. "Challenging and rewarding"

Current Employee - Manager of Provider Recruitment and Employee Relations in Reno, NV

I have been working at Renown Health full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Amazing team with the best interests of employees in mind. Progressive programs around recognition and career development. Our department models the nimble and out of the box thinking required to be competitive.

Cons

Because its healthcare, we struggle to find the talent to meet our needs in supporting our community. Also, changes in payment and reimbursement models require us to be nimble but our infrastructure requires investment in manpower and financial resources. Certain areas of the company are slow to embrace change.

Advice to Management

Post Transformational Healthcare activities require greater accountability. After an RPIW or Kaizen, focus is lost and the processes that show great potential for improvement remain stagnant.

Renown Health Response

Jun 20, 2017 – Content Marketing Strategist

Wow! Thank you for over 8 years at Renown and your recommendation. We appreciate your feedback about recruitment and processes, and we will pass it along to the appropriate channels.

2. "Get away frong the lab"

Current Employee - Clinical Lab Assistant in Reno, NV
    Current Employee - Clinical Lab Assistant in Reno, NV

I have been working at Renown Health full-time

Pros

Good hard working people

Cons

Worst incompetent managment ever, need to listen to their employees.

Advice to Management

Your poor judgment is driving me nuts and you need to be fired lady.

Renown Health Response

Jun 22, 2017 – Content Marketing Strategist

We take your concerns seriously and implore you to email Recruitment@renown.org or please feel free to utilize our Open Door Policy so that we can learn more about your experience.