Reputation.com - Great place to work, grow and have fun! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great place to work, grow and have fun!"

Current Employee - Director in Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Director in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working for Reputation.com for last 3.5 years across multiple locations (Redwood City, Tempe and India). The company offers great opportunity to work on interesting business, technology and engineering problems such as collecting and analyzing data from 100s of sources, dealing with ever exploding data, building high performance solutions and continuous integration and delivery of a huge number of services. We extend our SOA/micro services philosophy to how we manage our teams. If you like taking on end-to-end "ownership" from architecture, design, development, unit and integration testing to monitoring health of your services in production, this is the place for you! Working at Reputation.com offers you growth across all aspects of building software.

What I like most about my job at Reputation.com is to help our customers help their customers better.

The new Redwood City and Tempe offices are great collaborative workspaces. A game of ping pong once in a while is a great way to unwind and we have subsidized lunches 3 times a week!

I like the flexible work hours and working from home from time-to-time (of course with some overlapping work hours with rest of the team). It helps me work on my own schedule.

HR is more involved for the last 6 months and things are changing for better.

Executive team has the eyes on the ball and expect employees to take on more ownership.

Cons

Growing pains need to be managed better -- Sometimes everyone is focused on their own tasks that it's difficult to understand what's happening across the board. Being an agile and innovative company at times comes at a cost of dealing with some intermittent chaos. This has to be managed better with strictly streamlined processes and tools to help employees achieve their goals. Need to empower the teams to be more efficient and accountable so they can grow with the company. Hire more managers to help remove some roadblocks for employees so that they can run faster.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fast paced environment with incredible growth prospects!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer, Backend in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer, Backend in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It has been an incredible learning experience so far working on exciting high profile client facing projects as the organization has now evolved into a mature start up. Senior management is super helpful, knowledgeable, mellow, easily approachable (flat hierarchical structure) and ensures that our efforts are governed by a well defined vector. If you have a knack of delving deeper into real world problems and being a core part of building projects for globally renowned clients in this fast paced fun environment with lots of growth prospects, then this is the place to be!
    Oh yes, lunch 3 times a week and free snack all round the clock!

Cons

None as of now .

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work guys of steering the growth graph upwards!

"company has lots of issues..."

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time

Pros

- awesome product
    - inspired engineering team
    - 3x week free food.

Cons

- executive team/ceo too chaotic and not focused
    - HR organization is ridiculous, root cause of several employee issues and has been given full freedom .. lacks empathy and discipline
    - lots of attrition, especially in sales, product, and csm teams and no one seems to care
    - poor benefits (no 401k match)
    - too much politics and unnecessary escalations all over with lack of leadership,
    - everyone seems to be in a constant state of agitation or overworked with no real productivity or end-goal

Advice to Management

several competitors are moving fast and with less politics, clean-up the org and get focus.

Discover more reviews about Reputation.com.