ReputationDefender - Great Company, Excellent Atmosphere, Forward Thinking | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great Company, Excellent Atmosphere, Forward Thinking"

Former Employee - Advanced Client Solutions Manager in Redwood City, CA
Former Employee - Advanced Client Solutions Manager in Redwood City, CA

I worked at ReputationDefender full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I would say that there are a lot of pros here. The company offers a lot of opportunities for those who strive to work hard. Upper management does a great job communicating with its employees on the company goals and customer satisfaction. My favorite part at working with the company was the emphasis fulfillment put towards offering the best possible product to its customer. It makes a sales job a lot easier when the service works so well, especially in comparison to the rest in the industry.

Cons

There were a couple of minor things that I didn't like. I think the company can do more gatherings and company events together since there are 2 office locations. Having lunch catered every day instead of only 3 days would also be another plus.

Advice to Management

In terms of managing the employees and keeping up with the product development- keep doing exactly what you are doing right now! A lot of stability in upper management always keeps the employees happy, so don't change that. Try to do more fun gathering and events.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "RepDef is a great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at ReputationDefender full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is friendly and enjoys what they do! My team members are friendly, helpful, and fun-loving!

Cons

Continue to grow and provide opportunities.

ReputationDefender Response

Feb 12, 2019 – CEO

So glad you're enjoying ReputationDefender. We have some ambitious growth plans for 2019, and it all starts with making our customers happy and successful, so thank you for everything you do!

2. "ADR"

I have been working at ReputationDefender full-time

Pros

Great company all around, The professionalism and care for the employees is great

Cons

Have not been here long but from what I've seen its a great company

ReputationDefender Response

Feb 12, 2019 – CEO

We appreciate your feedback. The ADR role is so important at ReputationDefender because you're the first point of contact that many of our future customers experience.

Discover more reviews about ReputationDefender.