Residential Finance - If you are willing to work hard, you can have a great career at Residential Finance | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Residential Finance

"If you are willing to work hard, you can have a great career at Residential Finance"

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Residential Finance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Bosses, Great Salary Potential, Great Company

Cons

Extensive Training means it takes awhile to make real money

Advice to Management

Keep the path, great things ahead

Other Employee Reviews for Residential Finance

1. "So far so good!"

Current Employee - Underwriter in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Underwriter in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Residential Finance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was hired for my experience. Even though I have been here under 6 months, I feel I am trusted to do my job. My direct manager is VERY supportive and I when I do have questions, I am greeted in a way that makes me feel quite comfortable asking. In addition to the great opportunity in this job I am also being given the additional opportunity to further my underwriting education. This is very valuable to me and I am most appreciative! My work schedule allows me flexibility which has significantly affected the quality of my work and home life balance to the positive. I am impressed with the "can do" attitude of my co-workers and managers. It seems that everyone is always looking for a way to get it done and do it better. The actual building environment is also very pleasant.

Cons

Vacation/sick time or the ability to earn time off (comp time) is not even remotely close to your competitors.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work with the culture. It is important to me. Often times when a company grows the culture gets lost or minimalized.

2. "Laid back, but hard working family"

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Loan Officer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Residential Finance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is the best job I've been a part of. I like coming to work every day! The management does everything it can to try to help you be successful. They have multiple seminars and classes to keep you updated with the market (Barry Habib). The pay scale is untouchable compared to other companies. It is also growing exponentially and will be a household name soon. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to see hard work pay off.

Cons

It takes a few months to get a chance for steady income, but it is worth it.

Advice to Management

Hire more processors