Residential Finance - After 4 month w Residential Fiance, no surprises, very pleased | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Residential Finance

"After 4 month w Residential Fiance, no surprises, very pleased"

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer
Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer

I have been working at Residential Finance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am impressed with top management, they work hard to motivate employees and satisfy customers

Cons

The mortgage business is complex, not an easy job

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Other Employee Reviews for Residential Finance

"Love the work, disappointed with atmosphere"

Pros

Enjoy the type of work and the diversification of work. Happy about the growth and career opportunites. Enjoy the opportunity to work with many different departments of the company.

Cons

Disappointed with lack of department meetings and feedback with how I am currently doing with my job role and responsibilites. Some employees are very disrespectful about co-workers working next to them or around them. The non-work related conversations and talking amongst some co-workers continue and with a loud tone of voice. Excessive gum chewing and popping are very unprofessional and annoying with regards to someone sitting close to you. The dress code or lack there of is embarrassing!

Advice to Management

Please listen to employees and be pro-active. Sometimes working 8 hours with an annoying co-worker sitting next you is a very unhappy experience! Management probably does not realize this because of individual offices. Please let staffing know to be considerate of others and be professional. Do we have to become like a school system an eliminate gum chewing because people are so inconsiderate????

Residential Finance Response

Mar 8, 2013 – Director of Talent Acquisition

We’re glad to hear you enjoy working here and recognize career growth opportunity. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to senior management or human resources. We have an open door policy here at ... More

"A great place to work"

Current Employee - Loan Processor in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Loan Processor in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Residential Finance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Recognition for a job well done.
    Team atmosphere

Cons

Micro-management in my department
    Salespeople are held on a pedastel yet coudl use the most work to help the other departmetns do their job better - they are not held to the same standards of quality

Advice to Management

Take a closer look at the emplyees in your department before defending them - they can do something wrong