Resolvit - Recruiter | Glassdoor
  1. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome upper management - CEO coolest boss you could ask for - Friendly work environment. Healthy work/life balance.

Cons

Honestly, there are no cons.

Resolvit2018-11-13
  1. "Awesome company with good benefits"

Current Employee - Consulting in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have nice team to reach out to the vendors and provide awesome challenging projects. The Raleigh office has high-tech rooms to attend interviews/meeting and they have good benefits. Monthly meet-up is fun and awesome culture.

Cons

Frequent change in the HR without prior notification.

Resolvit2020-02-12
  2. "Stay away if you can :("

Former Employee - Software Developer

I worked at Resolvit full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Good at managing employee payrolls. - The HR team is pretty responsive.

Cons

- You never feel connected or cared for by Resolvit. There is no connection established between the company and its employees who they hire specifically to work as contractors for their clients. - If the client fires you, then Resolvit fires you ASAP too. They don't give a crap about what happens to you afterwards, or even attempt to try and find you a new opportunity. - When your client offers parties and stuff to its FTE's, Resolvit asks you to take your sick and vacation time to cover up for those hours, or keep working while the rest of your team is enjoying the paid time offered by their employers.

Resolvit2020-01-25

Resolvit Response

February 3, 2020Managing Member

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry that we didn't meet your expectations on connecting with your teammates in the company. There were lots of opportunities the past two months to do just that. Each city had a holiday party bringing everyone together for fun including the team members working at client sites. In January we had an all hands video conference reviewing the past year and letting everyone know what is in store for 2020. We just sent out a Survey Monkey questionnaire to everyone asking them to stack rank new benefit offerings we are considering and will be rolling out next month. We just brought all of our Principal Consultants from across the country to Tampa for training and team building. There are lots of opportunities to engage and to help with that everyone is encouraged to meet quarterly with their business operations managers. As for clients having parties and not including our employees, this is true. The reason is it opens unwanted and unnecessary co-employment issues. That's why we have our own holiday parties, team lunches, and other activities. Everyone accrues vacation and personal time. We have holidays and floating holidays some match our clients and some don't. On occasion when our holidays don't match we encourage our team to use floating holidays. Everyone is eligible for paid time off and its healthy to take it. Lastly we start a transition plan for all team members 90 days before a project ending date. This allows for redeployments to be as smooth as possible. Terminations are always difficult and never an outcome anyone wants. We wish you success with your future employers.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Resolvit.