Resolvit - Great from the outside looking in. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit

"Great from the outside looking in."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at Resolvit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great expense account. The internal staff are incredible people. Loved working with practically all of my coworkers. Nice facilities and they recruit a lot of great technical consultants.

Cons

Low compensation even though promises are big. They don't treat their employees right which is why the turnover is so extremely high. Not much assistance from upper management besides looking at your emails and "you gotta give love to get love" rhetoric. Doesn't have the capacity to do full scale technical projects and claim they can.

Advice to Management

Pay and treat employees fairly and they will go to the moon and back for you.

Other Employee Reviews for Resolvit

"Very low standards"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

They talk pretty nice. They have a decent network in Cincinnati.

Cons

Very Poor on follow up. They just promise and talk well, no credence to whatever said.

2. "Navigating a career change at 40+, I feel empowered and confident from the support I received from Resolvit Raleigh."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm guessing that branches or regional offices are run differently but can say unequivically that I've been completely happy with my management team at Resolvit Raleigh. Even though I'm a contractor, I get full benefits, a salary I'm very happy with, educational incentives, and a safety net if the gig ends and they don't have another position for me right away. Despite little experience in my current field, Resolvit staff found a fit that's good for me and the client organization. I went to the client interview feeling confident that I could handle the new opportunity and was able to present better as a result. After you're in the door, they check with you fairly frequently to make sure you're happy and that you have everything you need to get the job done well. I honestly have zero complaints.

Cons

I've worked there for almost two months and have none. They pay well, on time, and treat you with respect. Terrible, awful people!

Advice to Management

Manage your online presense better. I know that none of the negative comments are from the office I work for, but of the 8 other Resolvit contractors I work with, all but two have been there over a year, and all are very happy with Resolvit. Encourage people to sound off about satisfaction, not just dissatisfaction.