Resolvit - Resolvit has been a dream come true experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit

"Resolvit has been a dream come true experience"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started with Resolvit about 2 years ago. My interview with the Partner was not intimidating, but rather more like a conversation with an old friend. I was afforded the opportunity to speak honestly about my past experiences (good and bad), career and work objectives, and personal aspirations. I learned about the team oriented philosophy that many employees embrace and that truly drives the culture of the company. Over the past 2 years I have spoken with several of the partners and there always seems to be a few constant themes in the conversations: adding value, making a difference, teamwork, WE not I, friendship, opportunity vs. challenge. Resolvit is a small firm where I know some people can feel out of place if they see themselves as having a specific skill set and looking to do that kind of thing. But for those who see themselves as skilled in many things (i.e. project manager, coworker, analyst, developer, negotiator, salesman, leader, teammate) then you can Resolvit for all that it has to offer. When an opportunity to pursue my next certification was declined by my client, Resolvit stepped in and said go for it. We'll work out the details as we go. We believe in you and this is good for you and Resolvit. The past 2 years has been an awesome experience and I look forward to many more years of awesome experiences.

Cons

Living over an hour from the office in morning / evening traffic has meant that as assignments change I may have longer commutes than I might like. For now I accept that this part of this overall experience I am engaged in, but I am also helping to build a bigger geographic footprint of the area my company serves. Hopefully in the near future I will have really short commutes to the work I love doing.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, draw all employees into the conversation and experience. Help all employees see the value of being connected and involved in what Resolvit is doing and what we are about.

Other Employee Reviews for Resolvit

"My experience with Resolvit has been both friendly and professional and the staff is fantastic."

Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working for Resolvit. They have placed me in a position which is a perfect fit for me. I enjoy Resolvit providing an atmosphere that all consultants, wherever they work, are part of the Resolvit family. Resolvit's company values and open door policy have made my on-going experience fantastic. Everyone from co-workers on-site or at Resolvit and the Resolvit staff working hard to help their employees grow.

Cons

The misunderstood the health benefit package and it has become overwhelming to keep up with co-payments and medical bills.

Advice to Management

I would only advise Resolvit looking into better medical coverage for their employees.

"OK"

Current Contractor - Consultant in Raleigh, NC
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Resolvit as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Resolvit provides frequent opportunities for networking. They spend a lot of time and resources making clients and consultants feel good (lunches, goodies, birthdays, happy hours). They have excellent working relationships with big companies in the area. They offer compensation for career-related education.

Cons

When you meet with a Resolvit recruiter for the first time, aim high for your hourly rate because once they hear that number, they will not budge, and raises are far less than the average yearly cost of living increase.

Advice to Management

Give better raises and make the day after Thanksgiving a paid holiday.