Resolvit - Helpful in finding a contract position | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit

"Helpful in finding a contract position"

Pros

Resolvit has some good connections at some large companies. They helped me to get a few interviews and ultimately a contract position. The account managers have been supportive during the job hunt, interview process, and with advice after placement.

Cons

The pay and benefits package is not bad, but not great either. This may be more a reflection on the market than the company. The company doesn't necessarily carry a lot of cachet and doesn't seem to do a lot towards consultant development either (there is a continuing education program, but it's fairly limited), so for a lot of consultants I think it's just a temporary stop.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to provide more growth and development opportunities to employees if they really want to keep consultants around long term. Making Resolvit a place where people love to work would be a good goal.

Other Employee Reviews for Resolvit

1. "Flexible with consultants"

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Partner in Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Partner in Remote, OR

I worked at Resolvit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Allowed me to take my job with me when I relocated 2 hours away.
    Great contracts with reputable employers

Cons

Would do well to spread their services into the Charlotte market, and have a more visible presence. Other than that, no cons in my book.

2. "Great company to work for!"

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the people at Resolvit. It takes some serious team work and collaboration to get the job done and everyone is extremely helpful for the most part. I enjoy the fun culture and real friendships that are made here. If you're a fun-loving, self starter with an unwavering positive attitude, Resolvit would be a great fit for you.

Cons

Everything can use some improvement. With Resolvit, I think that more open communication about where the company is going between management and business service employees/consultants could spark a lot of creative and potentially lucrative ideas. Transparency and consistency are there, but could be better.

Advice to Management

I truly respect and admire our management team. From our CEO to our Controller, they all posses the experience, knowledge, and attitude we need to keep on succeeding. I'm happy to be on their team!