Resource Corporation - An unethical company could not get worse and this could become your worst nightmare | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Resource Corporation

"An unethical company could not get worse and this could become your worst nightmare"

Pros

You work for a company that is based of many hospital sites and you may experience different facilities. When things were still good you were not micro-managed but currently this is not the case. You get experience on many sides of the hospital business and you get a paycheck.

Cons

Change is good but not when they change company policy every 3 months or make important changes but only discuss it with a quarter of the staff and pop the surprise to everyone else weeks later. Forget getting a raise unless you are considered a favorite. Be careful this company is very deceitful.

Advice to Management

Say no to nepotism! Maybe you should learn to be less obvious when making major decisions unethically because you can cause the company a law suit.

Other Employee Reviews for Resource Corporation

1. "Patient Support Representative"

Current Employee - Patient Support Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Patient Support Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Resource Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers and Supervisors are always willing to answer questions and help!

Cons

Not being able to help every single patient

Advice to Management

I've been working for RCA for over a year and it's been amazing! People here are friendly, if it's someone's birthday month upper management will provide lunch for the whole office truly making them feel appreciated. Helping patients obtain insurance when they're in need is beyond rewarding. Having supervisors who are full of knowledge and so willing to help really makes a difference.

2. "Patient Support Representative"

Former Employee - Patient Support Representative in Cherokee, NC
    Former Employee - Patient Support Representative in Cherokee, NC

I worked at Resource Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Assisting people with healthcare and getting there medical bills paid. Working in a hospital environment. Working one on one with the public, so you begin to build relationships with people that depend on you. I loved the company But the management is unprofessional.

Cons

Management is very hard to contact and get response from. When you need a supervisor there not available until hours-days later. My supervisor was the worst with communicating. Management also has it's favorites whom they treat better and do special things for not knowing that the employees are closer to each other than they are to management so we talked to each other. Management shows no empathy and takes no responsibility for being wrong, they don't seem to care about anything but numbers. There was no professionalism from our manager but the higher Ups seem to be pretty professional, compassionate and understanding. We often wish we just had a different manager and then I could have seen myself with RCA for a long time. With the present manager I seen no longevity at all. I wish I was apart of a different division.

Advice to Management

Take responsibility when you are wrong. Treat all employees the same stop showing favoritism, don't wear your heart on your sleeve. Communicate more with your employees and show them some appreciation every now and then. Management represents the company and once you continuously keep losing people from the same division maybe someone will look into why?