ResourceOne - your peers are the only reason to go into work every day | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ResourceOne

"your peers are the only reason to go into work every day"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Pros

The people you work with (for the most part) are fun and easy to get along with. They are understanding with your time and will work with you in need of time off.

Cons

Don't appreciate their employees. No formal training. They allow some employees to yell and put down their colleagues which creates an unfavorable working condition. Won't listen to the people that keep that place running.

Advice to Management

I would invest some time getting to know the people that keep your business up and running. They work hard and deserve a pat on the back every once in a while. Proper training would be beneficial also.

Other Employee Reviews for ResourceOne

"Client Services"

Current Employee - Client Services in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Client Services in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at ResourceOne full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The paycheck and a few other employees are the only reason to show up every morning.

Cons

Client services management is HORRIBLE. This is a very abusive place to work. The second I find something else, I am going to bail on this place...

Advice to Management

Jim, upper management is blowing smoke up your keister... listen to your employees and look at all the really good people we have lost because this is such a toxic work environment.