Responsys - Fast paced, growing company, lots of opportunity | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Responsys

"Fast paced, growing company, lots of opportunity"

Current Employee - Campaign Specialist in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Campaign Specialist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Responsys full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good Compensation, room for growth

Cons

Need to keep pace with hiring

Other Employee Reviews for Responsys

1. "Great internship"

Current Intern - Business Development Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Current Intern - Business Development Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Responsys as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people, lots of opportunities, easy to learn about whatever you want. The people are so helpful and genuinely want you to succeed here, and they will do whatever they can to get you where you need to go. Great location, stocked snack room, and occassional work events. I had a lot to talk about when interviewing for my next job, and they definitely have opportunities within the company with a high growth rate. The only reason I didn't stay was because the new job I found was much closer to home and I wouldn't have to take the train to the city everyday. The history of interns here is pretty incredible, most coming from top schools and either staying at the company or going to large organizations like Twitter.

Cons

My only con was the commute from the south bay, but everything else is great!

"3 years in, this is still the best employment experience of my life"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Responsys full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people are incredibly bright and enjoyable. This starts at the executive level, and is pervasive throughout the whole company. The quality of the people, which has always been great, continues to improve. Clients see a meaningful difference in the power of Responsys' relationship marketing capabilities, and pay a premium for those strengths.

The outlook for Responsys is excellent. The company is grabbing market share away from antiquated competitors in its core email marketing business, and is leveraging its strength in customer data management to apply its strength in targeting and personalization to emerging channels like display, mobile and social.

The company prefers to promote from within, so once you're onboard, the sky is the limit when it comes to career advancement.

Cons

Nothing significant comes to mind.

Advice to Management

Accelerate investment in emerging channels. Maintain the culture and high standards for hiring.