Restaurant Technologies - Very good experience cut very short without knowledge. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Restaurant Technologies

"Very good experience cut very short without knowledge."

I have been working at Restaurant Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Extremely progressive company with excellent benefits and pay for employees. A lot of autonomy is given and there is a huge focus on employee contribution to progress the company. There is a lot of room allowed for new ideas as long as they are presented well.

Cons

Remote employees can feel disengaged due to not always knowing what is going on at the corporate office. There can be a tendency for management to listen to tenured employees vs rookies. My only complaint is one particular employee was a bad seed and was complained about by many yet he is viewed as a leader.

Advice to Management

Listen and allow all employees to have a voice, not just those that are tenured.

Other Employee Reviews for Restaurant Technologies

"Watch Your Back"

Former Employee - Master Service Technician in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Master Service Technician in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Restaurant Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

In the beginning it was a great company to work for, But everything changed once the founder left, and the company was being run by the current ceo.

Cons

As as service tech we worked Long irregular hours, 50-70 per week. Time off between shifts sometimes was only 5 hours. Our tools were inadequate to properly perform the job. The equipment installed was substandard. We were forced to be on call without being compensated for it. Management has no loyalty to the employees, local management is deceptive and mistreats employees and Upper Management and Corporate let it happen.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better, and do a better job of hiring your managers. I worked for you for 10 years and my record was impeccable. But I was fired because of blatant lies told by the new service manager. When I called corporate no one would take my call, and when I did finally get thru I was told there was nothing they can do.

"What have you done for me lately attitude"

Pros

They will have periodic bbq's and give small bonuses of $50 or so as rewards.

Cons

They will fire anyone from those low to those high in the company very arbitrarily with no loyalty or regard for the individual whatsoever. They have a very "what have you done for me lately" attitude and their promises and words mean little to nothing - get it in writing and watch your back. Upper management is cut throat.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees in which you invest so much time and money and establish realistic and achievable company goals.