Restoration Robotics - Management | Glassdoor

"Management"

I have been working at Restoration Robotics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The only robotic and most advanced technology in the aesthetic industry! This technology is poised to change the hair restoration industry in coming months and years. The new executive team is changing the company culture for the better and steering the company in the right direction. Definitely headed in the right direction!

Cons

If you are not prepared to roll up your sleeves, work hard and focus on contributing to or helping attain the company goals, working here may be a challenge for you.The company has changed and continues to change and this makes some people uncomfortable. The change is for the better!

Restoration Robotics2018-05-03

Other Employee Reviews

"Outstanding Company"

I have been working at Restoration Robotics full-time

Pros

A great product portfolio with world class robotic technology poised to redefine the aesthetics market. A performance-based company culture. A new CEO who has brought positive change to the organization.

Cons

No current 401k matching at this time.

Continue reading
    Restoration Robotics2017-08-04

"Its Not The Company Its The People!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Restoration Robotics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great product!!! Enough said on the this subject because that is all there is!

Cons

The people are the worse, from the Executive level to people in the offices at HQ. There is a long standing clique that most of the people participate in, and that very few new people are invited to be a part of. This has been my first experience in dealing with such a work environment which brings me to believe that the people are responsible for it. I left this job with the thought that never again would I work with these people because they cannot be trusted.

Continue reading
    Restoration Robotics2019-10-29

Discover more reviews about Restoration Robotics.