RetailMeNot - Challenging and Rewarding | Glassdoor

"Challenging and Rewarding"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Product Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team members and leadership. Very high standards for hiring. Open and transparent about all decisions. Provides countless opportunities to make a real business impact. Full of perks, big and small... from lavish company parties to free lunches.

Cons

Long hours at times. Aggressive goals and deadlines sometimes lead to high pressure situations.

Other Employee Reviews for RetailMeNot

1. "Energetic, fast-paced and fun work environment surrounded by smart, hard-working co-workers and leaders."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The environment: Open and fast-paced where everyone can have an impact the business
    The people: It's all about cross-functional teamwork!
    The learnings: Transparent knowledge share across teams and from outside speakers
    The recognition: Awards (huge), incentives, treats, surprises and we can't forget...free lunches!

Cons

Time flies when you're working hard and having fun. Not sure how the days go by so fast!

2. "Great people and great place to work."

Current Employee - UI Engineer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - UI Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The organisation is very organized and people are very talented and nice at the same time. They provide lot of perks but I believe most startup companies provide that to attract talent. I love to go to work because I don't feel like I am going to work; it feels like I am going for a venture. Financial situation of company is being shared with everyone which gives a feeling of everyone owes ownership. I will recommend any of my friend and other talent people outside my circle to become part of this company. Did I forget to mention about PTO policy? Yes, they have open PTO policy which is pretty cool.

Cons

I agree with previous review saying that this company requires a lot to be part of it. It can demand for extra hours but in return they treat you very well.