RetailMeNot - Great Company To Work for! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company To Work for!"

Current Employee - Manager, Channel Sales Operations in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time

Pros

There is a ton of opportunity for advancement if you do good work. I have been at the company for three years now and have held three very different positions. If you are getting involved and continuing your development, the doors will open for you to advance. The company values their people first. This is not something I have experienced at previous companies. I also value that there is a high level of transparence... and trust. You never feel as though you are being deceived by management - the leaders are real and employees are looped into challenges and successes of the company.

Cons

There has been some management changes over the past year (CEO & other leadership), but the transition has been smooth and we have had a new wave of great leaders step in. Values and culture has remained constant throughout.

RetailMeNot2019-06-11
  1. "Loved working for RMN!!!"

Former Employee - Assistant Facilities Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at RetailMeNot full-time for less than a year

Pros

My manager was amazing as well as her manager. They trusted my judgement and always backed me up. My team was also amazing to work with. They were always very helpful and great with all my questions when I first started. Kim and Claire keep up the great work!!

Cons

The only con I have is they closed down our Phoenix Office and I was laid off. I would have worked with them forever if that was possible.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you were doing I truly loved working there and wish I still was able to!

RetailMeNot2019-08-11

"Good for the short term, not good for the long term"

Former Employee - Pharmacy Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at RetailMeNot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management was friendly. Flexible work hours/remote work

Cons

Lack of consistency and stability. The market is tough to sell in due to GoodRx being the monopoly. Also no benefits or 401k

RetailMeNot2019-10-18

Discover more reviews about RetailMeNot.