KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Supportive and Team Oriented Company!

Aug 18, 2021 - Software Engineer I
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are so accepting and supportive and will help you out and explain things you don’t understand without judgement.

Cons

Sometimes it can take a while to communicate decisions/tasks/blockers between different teams.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Work Environment

Nov 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture and team environment.

Cons

Nothing right now - things are going well

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Ain’t what it used to be

Nov 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Depending on the department, pay is competitive and overall benefits are standard for tech, better than the average job outside of it. Upper management can be very transparent which is a breath of fresh air compared to previous companies.

Cons

This is a completely different company from the one I joined in 2017. I used to say I would never leave, and if the org hadn’t been through so many acquisitions I would definitely still be there. The integrations with Harland Clarke and Ziff Davis took away so much of what made this place special. Turnover is so high I barely knew anyone by the time I left. So sad to see from a company that had incredible employee retention. Hiring got to be so slow as well, if anyone on your team (or even your manager!) left you would be expected to take on their work without additional pay or a promotion. This company is slowly wearing its employees down. The new management is difficult to please and often asks for unimportant work to be prioritized over necessary maintenance and progress. I had extremely negative interactions with new management being closed to feedback and dismissing ideas and historical knowledge from tenured employees, assuming they know more.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about RetailMeNot.