Revana - Revana Outbound Sales Rep | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Revana

"Revana Outbound Sales Rep"

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Revana full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent schedule. Early in, Early out. The friendly coworkers, most management. This is your average outbound sales center position. They were upgrading the equipment/furniture

Cons

Some management left much to be desired. This job changed daily.. you need to be extremely flexible. Some of the people they hired needed some hygiene lessons.

Other Employee Reviews for Revana

1. "Good call center job"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Revana full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved my coworkers. It was a great environment and the people there are the reason. Several of my managers were kind and understanding to personal issues, and were very good at helping you as an employee do a good job there. We were always aware of where we were as a department and had several meetings or team huddles a week.

Cons

The starting pay could have been a little better, with opportunities for a raise. I knew people who had been there a year or two or three who still made the same base pay as the day they started. Yes, there was commission and bonuses, but still, if you've worked somewhere awhile, you should get a raise if you deserve it.

Advice to Management

Upper management (HR in specific) does not seem to care about the "little guy". I was fired due to attendance issues which were absolutely beyond my control and while both my supervisor and my manager were willing to let me continue to work there, HR saw the absences in the system and without even looking into it, simply told my managers to let me go. Even my department manager was upset, but unfortunately there was nothing he could do. A very similar situation happened to an ex coworker of mine, so I know I was not the only one. My advice would be that the people in the front offices who don't see us on a day to day basis or have any relationship with us be a little more understanding. If a manager doesn't think someone should be let go due to attendance or performance, HR should trust that decision.

2. "Global solutions means outsourcing to Americans rather than foreigners"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Revana full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy to change job responsibilities and work for a completely "different" company as all the jobs are outsourced to Revana

Cons

Less than stellar pay! And no room for pay advancement in each position

Advice to Management

People like to know what they are working for! Advanced knowledge of bonus potential would be wonderful.