Reveille Technologies - Worst company in US staffing industry | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Reveille Technologies

"Worst company in US staffing industry"

Pros

These people doesnt have any sense.they will take interview and provide offer, if you accept their offer fine if not they will call your previous employer and tell something bad about you

Cons

I dont know why these kind of cheep mentality to the management ( in chennai). when a person leaving a company he might leave for any kind of reasons( negative thoughts on the company or growth...............) whatever it may be. how they are suppose to share thoughts of us which we discussed in the interview?

Advice to Management

Think wise and act, you have many policies in domestic recruitment to be changed. very worst experience i had experienced with your company. really bad

Other Employee Reviews for Reveille Technologies

"Good place if you are new to this domain..worst place to continue working here more than a year.."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Pros

You would be trained in a best possible way..never worry about their interviews, they will hire anyone and turn you to a super star..In short better place to learn the process..

Cons

I have worked there for a very long time because of my manager who hired me and for my friends over there..Never expect to be treated like professionals..Management will never consider recruiters as human..believe it or not, it's mandatory to work for at least 11 hrs per day, but again it's not for everyone..some guys who leads team can come and work for anytime they wish or they don't have to come office even..this company is management friendly than any other company..in short if you don't need a personal life then you can choose Reveille technologies..

Advice to Management

With 50+ recruiters and working for implementation partners is not great thinking..Don't be so hard on Recruiters and don't force someone to stay long hours..that's the reason most of them not leaving Reveille..

2. "Recruitment Executive"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I worked at Reveille Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good Company to work and nice culture ......................

Cons

Nothing to say about this company