Revera - good | Glassdoor

"good"

Former Employee - PSW In Home Care in London, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - PSW In Home Care in London, ON (Canada)

I worked at Revera part-time (More than a year)

Pros

set own shifts and clients

Cons

mostly during meal times gaps in shifts

Advice to Management

higher hourly wage to commited workers

Other Employee Reviews for Revera

"Poor management team."

Former Employee - Receptionist in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - Receptionist in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at Revera part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The residents, their outmost personality and good nature. Very determined and prompt.

Cons

Poor management team, focus and emphasis is put on selling suites rather than maintining the place productive and functional. The place may seem appealing in front entrance, but have seen constant isues with maintenance problem, poor menu service, some of the residents come by several times just to make a report that has not been addressed. Only time they consider is when thefamily comes in with a complaint. The suites are overly priced and not alot is being done. I have seen, where residents come up asking for hca to help them, but never came and had to complain myself many times. Some residents are aware and neglect to tell their family, because of potential problems coming out of it and feeling the guilt of putting their family in their mess.

Advice to Management

Management, should be professional and compasion:. They make us sign on agreeing to be honest, modest and practicing good work ethics, when there is nothing being done. Why waste papers, its redundant. The place needs a good functional management team, some lacks attitude and maturity. Someone needs to review their quality of work and atitude. This willimpact the aatitude of employees and in the work they do.

2. "Awesome"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Revera part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great staff who love to teach new people and most importantly I LOVE the residents ! The residents are the most important people that reside here. What makes your job even better is leaving here with a smile at the end of the day and feeling like you weren't at work. The staff are willing to go great lengths to teach newcomers I really love this . I am a life long learner and this place is great to work at. It is unionized which is good the pay is excellent .

Cons

Very few shifts wish I had more but I am also on call.

Advice to Management

Great management team as well no concerns here