Reward Gateway - Truly the best company I have worked for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Reward Gateway

"Truly the best company I have worked for!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Reward Gateway full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I loved working at Asperity! The company ethos is brilliant it's rare to work somewhere where everyone is treated equally. Asperity are the best in their industry and are lead by the most influential Management in the business.

Cons

The downside for me was the travelling 2 hours door to door to get to the office. This was ultimately the only reason I had to leave. Other than that there are really very very few reasons to be unhappy at Asperity.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I started in 09 with UK had count at 23- now the business is over 150 employees!

Feb 28, 2013 – Group People Director

Sorry that your commute drove you away. You never know, our paths could cross again in the future - keep doing a fabulous job whatever you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Reward Gateway

"For me, no company will come close to offering the culture, environment, support and reward!"

Former Employee - Business Development in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Business Development in London, England (UK)

I worked at Reward Gateway full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No question seemed silly at Asperity, there was always somebody on the lookout to help develop your skills to the next level. Structured training, like minded employees, outstanding benefits, strong feeling of safety, approachable senior management and no matter your position within the business, no new idea was ever ignored.

Cons

To date, I still do not have a bad word to say about Asperity Employee Benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great training programmes and incredible staff social activities!

Feb 28, 2013 – Group People Director

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you still love us even if you've moved on somewhere else

"An exciting & fun place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Pros

An exciting and dynamic environment which demands success but gives you all the help you need to achieve it.

Cons

There is no private medical insurance although there is a healthcare cashplan

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Apr 19, 2016 – CEO

Hi there thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback. Glad you're getting the help you need to be successful. We've put lots of new benefits in place since you wrote this so if you're ... More