Rewards Network - Rewards Network is Evolving in Positive Ways for Clients and Employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rewards Network

"Rewards Network is Evolving in Positive Ways for Clients and Employees"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Rewards Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started with RN in June 2012 and am happy to have found this hidden gem. Recently I became aware of these reviews and as someone with a current inside vantage point I was saddened to see these current remarks and felt compelled to share my view. Rewards Network is a company that has been in business 30 yrs, is cash positive, heavily invests in new employees, offers a competitive compensation package, flexible work hours and no cap on the ability to make as much money as your capable of. Management does listen, and they work to help you meet your professional goals. RN is a family atmosphere once you have proven yourself you are a part of the family.

Cons

If you are someone that does not like freedom to set your own schedule, working an occasional week night or weekend, traveling to Chicago for training, or sharing a territory with additional sales reps this job is probably not for you. Working with restaurant owners can be challenging to pin down. Internal growth is about territory ownership, building a book of business and personal growth comes with each additional account. Success is rewarded internally with career advancement and additional training opportunity. None of these items listed above bother or limit me however things to ask yourself if you mind before accepting a job here.

Advice to Management

Stop and congratulate yourselves for working to evolve a long-standing company. Keep the pace moving ahead of digital trends and keep listening to clients and employees for continued improvements from the field, keep pushing for success: new website is great, additional partners awesome! New mobile app launching soon can't wait!, multi-unit reporting excellent, reservations system and social media offers are all moving RN in the right direction, keep taking time to hire the right people and heavily reward success.

Other Employee Reviews for Rewards Network

"Wasted potential"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Rewards Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Rewards Network is conveniently located in downtown Chicago near Union Station and attached to Ogilvie Transportation Center. The offices were recently renovated and are impressive. Employees get nice restaurant discounts.

Cons

Starting salaries are very low, annual reviews are not very structured and raises are minimal, very little opportunity for advancement, low hiring standards.

Advice to Management

Become more involved, know what is actually going on and work to make the company a great place to work.

"Rewards network was a great company to work for, I enjoyed my time there and learned a lot"

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Hollywood, FL
    Former Employee - QA Analyst in Hollywood, FL

I worked at Rewards Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good Family Atmosphere. They were always trying different things to boost employee's moral

Cons

It bit out of touch with employees concerns

Advice to Management

Stayed more in tuned with employees.