Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Aug 9, 2021 - Scientist in Winston-Salem, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, excellent work life balance, understanding and flexible management, flexible hours, on site gym and cafeteria, competitive pay, lots of holidays and time off

Cons

i really wouldn't know what to say here, it was a great place to work, my coworkers were welcoming, the only con i can think of is that the work was fast paced, management was reshuffled around a few times i was there.

2 people found this review helpful

Employer Brand, Lead Manager

We appreciate your review, and we pride ourselves on offering a robust benefits package to our employees.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

Feb 11, 2021 - Human Resources Analyst in Winston-Salem, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for the company.

Cons

I don’t have any issues with the company.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Employer Brand, Lead Manager

When you join Reynolds American, you join a team of remarkable people. Thank you for the review!

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Remember Who We Are

Aug 27, 2021 - Territory Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company Car, 401k, Nice Vacation Package, Relationships, Autonomy

Cons

The new leadership team has forgotten about us, they say ONE TEAM ALL IN, but it sure does not feel like it. I would have liked to retire from this company and I'm just in my early 30s, but what I have built in the last 5-7 years here went to trash in 1 year by the leadership team, Susan Ivey/Cameron said it best if you trust the People and the Brands the business will succeed, now all the leadership believes is we need to make money by any means necessary if you don't like it cancel your contract, quit, we don't need you kind of mentality, if any leadership reads these reviews you will NEVER reach #1 in the US if you trash the people who are trying to get you there. As I always say "remember who is on the front lines" a general is NOTHING if you don't have your people behind you and you definitely don't put the fear of GOD in them when they are already in hell.

Continue reading
    40 people found this review helpful

Employer Brand, Lead Manager

We appreciate your review. Our organization is on a transformation journey. We value our employees' feedback and encourage you to discuss your feedback with your line manager. Our HR Business Partners are there to assist when our employees need help.

Discover more reviews about Reynolds American.