Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great work life balance and career advancement

Jan 12, 2020 - Demand Planner in Lake Forest, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Reynolds does their best to support your career, and provides resources to enable you to grow in different areas. Emphasis on family values. You always felt appreciated for your work done. Communications between employee and mangement are frequent.

Cons

There's been organizational changes quite often, it's not necessarily a 'bad' thing. But sometimes, it stimulated some confusions.

2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Learning Culture

Apr 30, 2021 - Engineer in Jacksonville, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great facility to learn the manufacturing business for young engineers.

Cons

Can be hectic at times, but gives more opportunity for growth in problem solving and challenging situations.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Leadership Crisis

Feb 26, 2021 - Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Products. I cook with Reynolds wrap, location location location location

Cons

My experience was like caught in the middle of two managers. I was told on the first interview I would report to one of the mangers. It was an awesome interview. In my second interview was told I would report to another person. And that interview was a little cold with the second manager. And I didn't think I would get the offer. I know the first person pushed for me. I was offered the position. Immediately, I could tell I was caught in the middle between the two managers. One wanted to automate and the analytics and the other was no to everything. No to me meet my peers to discuss work, no to me meeting other groups to discuss work. The lady manager gave me a list of folks to meet to learn and discuss work. It was so uncomfortable. I emailed my recruiter and asked if he would call them to get feedback. He tried. I think 3 times but each time his calls and emails were ignored. I saw the writing on the wall then. It was crazy. I've never experienced anything like that before. One day I was working hard doing my work and I got a error message your IDs have been revoked. Everything started shutting down, lol. That was a messy situation to be caught in the middle. WHEW! I am glad to be out of there and pray that they wake up.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Reynolds Consumer Products.