Employee Review

Former Contractor

Leadership Crisis

Feb 26, 2021 - Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Products. I cook with Reynolds wrap, location location location location

Cons

My experience was like caught in the middle of two managers. I was told on the first interview I would report to one of the mangers. It was an awesome interview. In my second interview was told I would report to another person. And that interview was a little cold with the second manager. And I didn't think I would get the offer. I know the first person pushed for me. I was offered the position. Immediately, I could tell I was caught in the middle between the two managers. One wanted to automate and the analytics and the other was no to everything. No to me meet my peers to discuss work, no to me meeting other groups to discuss work. The lady manager gave me a list of folks to meet to learn and discuss work. It was so uncomfortable. I emailed my recruiter and asked if he would call them to get feedback. He tried. I think 3 times but each time his calls and emails were ignored. I saw the writing on the wall then. It was crazy. I've never experienced anything like that before. One day I was working hard doing my work and I got a error message your IDs have been revoked. Everything started shutting down, lol. That was a messy situation to be caught in the middle. WHEW! I am glad to be out of there and pray that they wake up.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Learning Culture

Apr 30, 2021 - Engineer in Jacksonville, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great facility to learn the manufacturing business for young engineers.

Cons

Can be hectic at times, but gives more opportunity for growth in problem solving and challenging situations.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Stepping stone but that is it This is not a place where you have a career

Jun 2, 2021 - Process Engineer in Tamaqua, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company store, Good work/life balance (relaxed 7-4 schedule). Ability to create your own projects and implement them

Cons

Accountability, the is no discipline for damaging equipment or major mistakes, Management and supervisors do not know what happens during shifts, if you ask them a question about the floor the answer is usually I don't know, Production leaves lines down and blames problems on other shifts. Safety is a catchphrase not a culture at the plant. Push button operators that if they have to think can't run the lines. No real technical challenges. Everyone has their hand in the bucket but nobody will take responsibility.

Continue reading

Reynolds Consumer Products Response

Human Resources Director & Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback. Safety is our #1 priority at the organization and if there are any concerns please reach out to your manager or local HR representative and they will assist.

Discover more reviews about Reynolds Consumer Products.