Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Terrible Executive management, untrustworthy

Aug 14, 2019 - Consulting
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employees are great people, smart, and clients are interesting

Cons

The executives think they are smarter than they are, constantly say everything is great, and that they are transparent, without actually being transparent. The CFO is essentially the CEO, with anything he says done without pushback. People who were there for 4+ years were given 1 week severance in a massive layoff, which was incredibly insulting. Pretty sure the rash of reviews over the last couple years were also fake/the executives and their buddies providing the reviews.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

RichRelevance Response

VP, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. I can assure you that the reviews are neither fake nor artificially bolstered by the exec team. We encourage people to share their feedback and we take feedback seriously and continually work to improve every team member's experience. There have been many positive accomplishments over the past couple of years that leadership and the entire company are proud of - new products, new markets, and a strong roadmap that inspires our customers' confidence in us. Change is hard. Every company has points where they need to reset or reconfigure in order to move forward in a different way but we completely understand that it's never fun to be on the receiving end of that kind of change. We wish you the best and hope that this has helped you focus on moving forward.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great people doing great work

Dec 8, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great, hardworking colleagues on my team and throughout the company. Smart, good human beings who do their best to work collaboratively and get the job done. Despite being remote since March, everyone's really pulled together to stay connected with each other and focused on the right things. It's one of the few places I've worked where the company really lives its values. Products that have real world impact, especially during the COVID shutdowns when retail has had to rely much more heavily on their online channels. Good benefits and some creative perks. My favorite is the personalized bobbleheads everyone gets on their 1st anniversary.

Cons

We run lean. We could get even more done if we had a few more people.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome

Oct 3, 2019 - Senior Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work/life balance. Very hard working and fun group of people to work with.

Cons

No real cons to speak of.

2 people found this review helpful

RichRelevance Response

VP, Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback. It's great to hear that you enjoyed working with the team - they are terrific - and appreciated our work-life balance. Both reflect our core values.

Discover more reviews about RichRelevance.