Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great people doing great work

Dec 8, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great, hardworking colleagues on my team and throughout the company. Smart, good human beings who do their best to work collaboratively and get the job done. Despite being remote since March, everyone's really pulled together to stay connected with each other and focused on the right things. It's one of the few places I've worked where the company really lives its values. Products that have real world impact, especially during the COVID shutdowns when retail has had to rely much more heavily on their online channels. Good benefits and some creative perks. My favorite is the personalized bobbleheads everyone gets on their 1st anniversary.

Cons

We run lean. We could get even more done if we had a few more people.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Momentum

Feb 13, 2019 - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

RichRelevance is taking personalization to the next level thanks to new advances in AI, which puts the company years ahead of the competition, The product suite and marquee client list is expanding. New team members are contributing. There is a real spirit of comradery among the various offices.

Cons

Hiring has been aggressive and thorough, but the company needs to onboard more.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome

Oct 3, 2019 - Senior Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work/life balance. Very hard working and fun group of people to work with.

Cons

No real cons to speak of.

2 people found this review helpful

RichRelevance Response

VP, Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback. It's great to hear that you enjoyed working with the team - they are terrific - and appreciated our work-life balance. Both reflect our core values.

Discover more reviews about RichRelevance.