Richfield Hospitality - Worst company I have evert worked for | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Richfield Hospitality

"Worst company I have evert worked for"

I worked at Richfield Hospitality full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Non management employees are nice hard working people

Cons

Richfield is one of te worst companies I have ever worked for. They hire incompetent people and pay people very low. They will tell you that you are going to get a promotion then don't give it to you and expect you to do tr work at the same pay. I have seen it happen several times at the hotel I worked at. HR is a joke and play favorites with their employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Richfield Hospitality

"Richfield only cares about themselves, not the people that work for them."

Pros

When they took over the management of our hotel, they started our medical the same day our old company's medical ended. The team that came into the hotel when it was bought out seemed to care about us.

Cons

Richfield came up with an impossible budget, and then made us stick to it even though our service for our guests suffers. They hired people off unemployment (even though they didn't have enough experience to be successful) just so they wouldn't have to pay them as much. Some of the management doesn't seem to notice or care that there are issues that one person is creating, and the person isn't improving. When that person manages a department, it is a big impact. Others are expected to take on extra work to make up for that person's short falls.

Advice to Management

If you make a mistake, own up to it. Don't make the employees and guests suffer. If you don't want high turnover (which costs the company money) then treat the employees right, and act honorably.

2. "Wish they still had a Colorado office"

Former Employee - Office Manager/Executive Assistant in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I worked at Richfield Hospitality full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Richfield Hospitality's headquarters were in Colorado. They were a wonderful company with a great culture! My only reason for leaving was because they closed the Denver office.

Cons

They no longer have a Colorado office.