Ricoh Americas Corporation - They had us work like dogs so we could go above our half fiscal year and they knew all along they were going to layoff | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation

"They had us work like dogs so we could go above our half fiscal year and they knew all along they were going to layoff"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

I have been working at Ricoh Americas Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people I work with are great and hard workers.

Cons

They over work you and do not trained you on new process. They blame you when you do make mistakes. They buy companies and they layoff Ricoh people and hirer the new company employees. The upper managements do not care of you and will not fight for you on issues.

Advice to Management

Hire more people and give raises, Listen to your employees needs. Stop micro managing

Other Employee Reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation

"ricoh trainer"

Current Employee - TAS in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - TAS in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ricoh Americas Corporation full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

flexibility and ability to make own schedule

Cons

poor pay with minimal raises

Advice to Management

more understanding of what we do

2. "Promised career growth and educational opportunities that never materialized"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in West Caldwell, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in West Caldwell, NJ

I have been working at Ricoh Americas Corporation full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Was fortunate to have worked with some very talented and interesting professionals.

Cons

Ricoh purchased IKON and turned over management to them resulting with many, many long time Ricoh legacy employees loosing their jobs leaving IKON staff in place even though they are less qualified. This is an enviroment where careers go to die.

Advice to Management

You would think that after the Savin and Lanier acquisitions that RCL would have learned their lessons. But no, the powers to be implemented IKON's failed business model that brought IKON's stock value down and who are now delivering the same performance with Ricoh's stock price. Good luck in turning this ship around as it continues to take on water.