Ricoh - Unique Company | Glassdoor

"Unique Company"

I worked at Ricoh full-time

Pros

Fairly flat organisation with access to key executives/support. Excellent products / services. In a very competitive, crowded industry, InfoPrint offers a unique perspective and strategy in the output marketplace.

Cons

InfoPrint suffered significant challenges during the recent financial crisis/recession, mainly due to the fact that our core customers resided in the financial services / insurance verticals, coupled with the fact that the prime market for the company was Transactional Printing (a declining market). Well in advance of the financial crisis of 2008-10, the focus should have been on growth markets/industries in the output/imaging marketplace.

Advice to Management

Increase the focus of eliciting feedback from both customers and employees on products/services/offerings.

Other Employee Reviews for Ricoh

1. "Good Place to work"

Current Employee - Manager -ITS in Lucknow (India)
    Current Employee - Manager -ITS in Lucknow (India)

I have been working at Ricoh full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employee is Respectfuly Treated
    RICOH is well estabished Multinational Brand with whom every Professional want to be associated once during his Carreer.

Cons

ITS is New Division.
    One has to Struggle and had to do Hard & Smart work to succesfully retain in RICOH

"Run from this place"

Former Employee - Grunt
    Former Employee - Grunt

I worked at Ricoh full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Well the job site I was placed at had wonderful people working there. I enjoyed them..

Cons

Wow where to start, I was lied to by my boss about career opportunities. When confronted he lied to me. The only people who stay are the ones who will except low wages and have no place to go. Ricoh lifers are some of the most miserable people I have ever met. The corporate training really sucks. Do not say anything during the training they will two face you...

Advice to Management

Treat your ground workers with respect, we do everything to help the customer and get nothing in return. Please if you are going to make promises keep them..... I would rather be told the truth up front than be lied to outright to my face.