Ricoh USA - Challenging but useful experience | Glassdoor
  1. "Challenging but useful experience"

Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Owings Mills, MD

I worked at Ricoh USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

It was a great first job out of college. Ricoh had an excellent training program that was beneficial for future positions.

Cons

There was an extreme lack of management. The opportunity for growth was slim in such a competitive market.

Advice to Management

Take the time to understand the territory and promote more of a team atmosphere. Selling copiers and IT solutions can be boring at least make it entertaining to go to the office.

Ricoh USA2016-11-01
  1. "Great Place To Work"

Former Employee - Inventory Control in Bethlehem, PA

I worked at Ricoh USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management team is top notch. They engage there employees regularly with enthusiasm and praise for work well done and are always available to assist.

Cons

For me, my only con was the commute.

Advice to Management

When someone does their best to provide a 2 weeks notice, but is unable to do so through no fault of their own, be a little more understanding.

Ricoh USA2019-09-29
  2. "Winning culture"

Current Employee - Marketing in Exton, PA

I have been working at Ricoh USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Innovative thinking, in a state of transformation with the ability to set the strategy, great opportunities to differentiate the business and yourself as a leader, Global brand shifting to new markets. The industry is going through a transformation and that enables Ricoh to rethink where we should be in the future - exhilarating for any employee!

Cons

As with any large company, there are the typical cons with levels and layers you may need to work through to launch. But that is necessary to ensure we protect the brand reputation.

Ricoh USA2019-10-17

Discover more reviews about Ricoh USA.