Right Management - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Right Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place great people - the new breed of staff and managers are taking the company from strength to strength - very supportive organisation!

Cons

Don't expect to de hand held in the organisation - performance is expected - but rightly so!

Advice to Management

Keep the current transparency and stamp out negative attitudes - train and develop people actively so they can contribute even more to the companies success.

Other Employee Reviews for Right Management

1. "A good place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

Pros

They offer employees reasonably good pay. They offer employees reasonably good benefits. There is a large network of consulting talent to draw from for client staffing. World wide clients.

Cons

Being owned by Manpower means they no longer want to do highly customized consulting, they want to do lower quality work and drive volume, volume, volume.

Advice to Management

Continue efforts to break down the barriers that limit effective cross selling between the outplacement team and the leadership consulting team.

2. "I enjoyed being able to work at home and my boss lady rocked!"

Pros

Position was telecommuting. Good starting pay for online job. Benefits offered. No hassle about taking vacation/sick time. Updated with new processes and training often. Constant communication.

Cons

Unaware of other positions involved in the resume process. Later found out that resumes I format are passed onto a Senior formatter who gives me feedback on my work. Based on your Senior formatter, feedback was inconsistent and hurt chances of receiving a bonus. Worked 2 years and received no raise; email stated it was due to slow growth.