Right at Home - I loved it here!!! | Glassdoor

"I loved it here!!!"

Former Employee - Caregiver in Albuquerque, NM
Former Employee - Caregiver in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Right at Home full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoyed working with Right at Home because the Care Coordinators actually cared about their clients. I've since worked at other in-home facilities and I LOVED working with this company the most.

Cons

They try so hard to place workers with clients according to personality sometimes you don't get work for weeks unless you have a consistent client.

Advice to Management

You're fantastic. Keep caring because people notice.

Other Employee Reviews for Right at Home

"Hard work and dedication is not appreciated"

Former Employee - Caregiver
    Former Employee - Caregiver

I worked at Right at Home part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Getting to know the clients and their families, getting to work with clients on a one on one basis

Cons

Hard work and dedication are not appreciated or rewarded, there's no rules...most employees do as they please and there's never any consequences, working with other caregivers that don't care about the clients and don't put their best interests in mind, hard to get new clients and/or additional hours, unprofessional environment

Advice to Management

Reward the employees that are dedicated and actually do their jobs! Follow through on the rules that are set forth!

"The quality of the job depends on the quality of the client assingned"

Current Employee - Caregiver in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Caregiver in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Right at Home full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Independent to manage the care schedule without excessive interference from management, in other words, know your client, manage your time and activities to meet the clients needs and management will leave you alone.

Cons

Mandatory training days on weekends, low pay, shift pay rather then hourly pay. Shift pay is fine provided you are paid at your hourly rate. Live in (24 hour shift) pay should be at 12 hour shift rate and not at a lower pay scale. They justify the lower pay scale when working a 24 hour shift because you have time to sleep in which case the night workers should always be at the lower rate since (from my observations anyway) that is what they do (sleep) most of the time. I did have the pleasure of working with one aide who actually worked at night when the client was awake.