Riot Games - Very great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Riot Games

"Very great place to work"

Current Employee - 3D Animator in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - 3D Animator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Riot Games full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the great thing about this company is that there are no hidden rules that I have found with other companies (i.e. Ubisoft). I have worked in AAA titles ever since I started my Animating career five years ago so I know this is a great place to work. I enjoy the other people that I work with as they know what they are doing and I don't have to watch over them 24/7.

Cons

Some of the rules they have in place don't really make any sense. The senior level management don't really want to hear your opinion on something, because their way is the best way.

Advice to Management

Take a look at some of the new people you bring in along with some of your senior level management.

Other Employee Reviews for Riot Games

"Operation Manager"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Riot Games full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great work environment. Great culture

Cons

Location. LA traffic and living quality

2. "Greatest place on earth to work"

Current Freelancer - Production in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Freelancer - Production in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Riot Games (More than a year)

Pros

I am only a freelance camera operator currently serving Riot as Utility or P.A. as they need. Each day I get a call to work here makes me literally jump for joy. They really do take care of their own here. Culture, people, food, smiles, atmosphere.... It all rocks. My wish is to some day, done how be pulled in full time and grow with this fantastic company. Probably not possible in my position but I can still dream! :)

Cons

As with any company the will always be politics. Just show up with a smile, keep a great attitude, do your absolute best, and always strive to sorry your team. I come from fighting in the trenches over seas. If you die up and you strive to sorry your brothers and sisters, watch their backs, and do a great job... The cream always rises to the top.

Advice to Management

Find me, see me, groom me, and let me serve your cause. Blessings to all the Riot team!