Ripple - New kid on the block | Glassdoor

"New kid on the block"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Ripple full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture, People, New Technologies and office

Cons

Senior Management, Work Life balance, Arrogant Management, Drunk by its own hype, Product weakness

Advice to Management

Hire proper and well experienced team to bring the product to commercial and enterprise service

Ripple2017-10-27
  1. "Best Company I Have Ever Worked For"

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ripple full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ripple is a fast-growing company run by experienced leadership, and it really shows. The way Ripple is growing is focused and calculated, and things like 401k matching and charity donation matching are amazing things for a company of our size. Since we're growing fast, there are real growth opportunities for everyone, and the company is invested in each persons' career growth with a development stipend and Ripple-made training courses hosted by People Ops.

Cons

Continue to understand the competition, and take it seriously, as this space will keep heating up. We're in the very early innings.

Advice to Management

Brad and his team are amazing, humble, and approachable. Continue to set the tone for the company - it really does trickle down to all parts of the team.

Ripple2019-09-16

"Great Company, AMAZING team and culture"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator

I have been working at Ripple full-time for less than a year

Pros

A great leadership team that is authentic and transparent // Motivating colleagues who truly want to help you grow // Modern workspace with great perks; snack, weekly catered lunches, massages

Cons

Although we have pre-tax commuter benefits, it would be nice to have the company contribute any dollar amount to help with the rising Bart cost.

Ripple2019-08-19

Discover more reviews about Ripple.