Risk Management Solutions - RMS is an exciting and fun place to work doing cool stuff with really smart people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Risk Management Solutions

"RMS is an exciting and fun place to work doing cool stuff with really smart people."

Current Employee - Vice President in Hoboken, NJ
Current Employee - Vice President in Hoboken, NJ

I have been working at Risk Management Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

RMS has a special culture with a great proportion of the employees being extremely passionate and energetic. Being an innovative growth organization requires frequent change which is coupled with great career opportunities and growth. Those who are courageous enough to adapt quickly, seize these opportunities and bring fellow colleagues along can achieve great success.

Cons

With great passion for RMS and what we do it's sometimes difficult to switch off because its in my blood. But honestly, I'm grateful to be in a career that I enjoy at a company I'm proud to be a part of and have helped shape over the years. I'm thankful that I have been patient enough and smart enough to stick with RMS over the past 10+ years through the evolution of this organization and personally share in it's success.

Advice to Management

Appreciate and acknowledge our employees as they are our greatest asset! Our employees are integral to our past current and future success.

Other Employee Reviews for Risk Management Solutions

"Think before you accept a position"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I worked at Risk Management Solutions full-time

Pros

Gained valuable experience and made long term connections. Company provided lunch on Thursdays.

Cons

All the departments are decentralized, there is no cross collaboration amongst them. Corporate culture is zero to none. Company is a revolving door.

Advice to Management

No comment!

"A market leader AND disrupter"

Current Employee - Product Management in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Product Management in Newark, CA

I have been working at Risk Management Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A company with extremely strong market share and financials, but willing to completely disrupt the market space by embracing new technology (cloud) and introducing more open and resilient IP (risk models). It's kind of like a start up, but with no chance of running out of money. Also, the culture is positive - its about what we can achieve, not deliver or else....

Cons

Being part of a disrupter strategy is not for the faint of heart. The environment is fast-paced by necessity and every decision is critical - which turns up the pressure. Also, we're inventing something that has never existed, so there are nay-sayers in the industry and to some extent among customers.